1. Can I still call the library with curbside pickup questions?
Yes, call 508-485-5031. We are happy to walk you through the online scheduling process or book the online appointment for you. Please note that we are now open to the public (see hours) but you can still pick up items through curbside services. The curbside table is inside the downstairs door.
2. How do I know if I booked my appointment successfully?
You will receive an email or text notification.
3. Do I need to add details about my car in the scheduling tool?
No, your vehicle information is not necessary.
4. Do I need to call the library when I arrive for my appointment?
No, you can simply pick up your bag on the inside table.
5. Why is my preferred appointment time not available?
The pickup time may already be full.
6. Can I book my appointment for tomorrow?
Yes! You can schedule appointments online up to seven days from the notification date that your hold is ready.
7. How long will my bagged items be available for pickup?
Bags will be available for 60 minutes from the time of your appointment. If you can't arrive within 60 minutes, please call the library at 508-485-5031.
8. Will staff bring the items to my car?
No, please park your car and pick up your bag from the inside table.
9. Why are the items I placed on hold no longer available?
All materials placed on hold that have not been picked up in seven days will be cancelled.
10. Can I reschedule my appointment online if I missed my pickup?
No, if you missed your appointment, you must call the library at 508-485-5031 to reschedule your appointment.
11. What happens if the library is closed due to inclement weather or a holiday?
Curbside pickup services will be cancelled and appointments will need to be rescheduled.
12. What happens if additional books I placed on hold become available after I scheduled my appointment?
Items placed on hold become available at different times. Should additional items become available before your scheduled appointment, library staff will include these items in your curbside bag. Otherwise, patrons will need to schedule a separate appointment.
Step #1. When you receive an email or text notification that your hold is available, you can schedule your curbside pickup through your online account.
Step #2. Log into your online account with your library card and PIN. https://catalog.cwmars.org/eg/opac/login
Step #3. Once you are logged into 'My Account', click the blue "Curbside Pickup" tab next to "My Lists." https://catalog.cwmars.org/eg/opac/myopac/curbside
Step #4. Patrons can select an appointment date next to the Library Pickup Location.
Step #5. Then, select the blue "Check Available Times" tab and choose a time from the drop-down menu. Make sure to click the "Request Appointment" tab to schedule.
FINAL STEP. After you receive the appointment confirmation email, pick up your items outside the library at your scheduled time. No need to notify staff upon arrival.
For more information go to southboroughlib.org or call the library at 508-485-5031.